Tuesday 16 September 2014

30-Day Blogging Challenge: Day 16: Superpower

Day 16: If you could have one superpower to use in the classroom, what would it be and how would it help?


If I could have one superpower to use in my teaching it would be Time Reduction, it's a sub-power of Time Manipulation. 

Like Ilyria from Angel in this gif, I would slow down the things happening around me, and still be able to move at my regular pace. 

I would finally be able to get more than 24 hours worth of work in 24 hours. 

Imagine how many students I could get to. Imagine how many emails I could reply to. Imagine how many parent phone calls I could do. Imagine all the assessments I'd get done. Imagine all the paperwork I could get done. Imagine how much planning I could do. Imagine all the twitter chats I could participate in. Imagine how clean my desk would be. Imagine how much time I could spend with Captain Handsome. Imagine how many hilarious pranks I could pull.

I could do all the things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment