Monday 15 September 2014

30-Day Blogging Challenge: Day 15: So Uncomfortable

Day 15: Name three strengths you have as an educator.

I thought some of the earlier posts were hard but this one is the hardest by far.

I am hyper aware of what how people perceive me or how I think they might perceive me. Every time I thought of a strength, I figured there could be somebody who would read this post and think, "No, that's not accurate," or come up with a time when I didn't demonstrate that quality and be critical.

I think that's a problem. I'm not writing this blog or doing this challenge for anyone else. I'm doing it for myself.

In that way, it doesn't matter if others agree with these ideas, below are three strengths I feel benefit in my career as an educator.

I am creative.
I like trying new things and being challenged.
I can get through to a lot of kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment