Share four things from your bucket list.
Share three things that you hope for this year, as a "person" or an educator.
Share two things that have made you laugh or cry as an educator.
Share one thing you wish more people knew about you.
5 Random Facts
- I watched a voice-over documentary the other night and both my husband and I decided that was a job we'd be really good at.
- I am a textural eater and cannot stand bananas or big bites of yogurt.
- I have a life goal to visit at least one new country a for every year of my life. I could take 6 years off before I go somewhere new.
- I lived in a mud hut in Lesotho for three months. It felt like home. Being that far away and totally out of touch for weeks at a time should have been hard. It was the best thing I've ever done.
- I have two cats. If it was up to me, I'd have at least twenty. The only thing between me and a crazy cat lady is Captain Handsome.
4 Things From My Bucket List
- Become a mom.
- Go to Antarctica - the last continent I haven't visited.
- Volunteer at Sepilok Orangutan Sanctuary.
- Write and publish a book.
3 Hopes for the Year
- Attend #edcampmagic at Disney World.
- To stay fairly healthy.
- Help the Gladiator Snails be brave all year and accomplish things they never knew they could.
2 Things that Have Made You Laugh or Cry
- Watching a former student pick up her six-month chip at NA (cry)
- Our new class name, "Gladiator Snails", every time I say it (laugh)
|A fun challenge: try to figure out whose arms are whose!|
1 Thing I Want People to Know About Me
- I am P2. I am the second of five Pollocks. The rest are all boys. They're my favourite humans.