Tuesday 22 January 2013

Welcome!

For years, I've been dipping my toe into the edublogger world, building up a PLN that I access, use resources from and occassionally try to add to the conversation to on twitter or on blogs. I've never really jumped in with both feet, and I figure I can go for some balance.

So here goes, somewhere in between a toe dip and both feet in to the edublogging world!

This is My Teacher Costume will feature teaching ideas, plain and simple. This year, I've found that I have about five years worth of ideas and plans to complete in one year for my wonderful class. I keep them in a number of places, where they're of little use to me and of no use to anyone else. Hopefully, posting them on this blog will give them a little bit of life and make them of use to someone, even if it's me in the future!

Please feel free to use or adapt anything you find on here. Many of the ideas are ones I've borrowed from others, and whenever I can, I'll give credit and link you to the people, places and media that inspired me. If you have ANY questions, comments or suggestions, feel free to leave them!

No comments:

Post a Comment